The Greater Cincinnati Insurance Board is an insurance trade association encouraging integrity and ethical practices within the insurance industry
The Cincinnati Insurance Board founded April 18, 1838
The Cincinnati Insurance Board is comprised of agents, agencies, companies, and affiliated organizations
The CIB Offers Professional Development
Offering Classroom and Online Courses
Offering Classes at your location
The Cincinnati Insurance Board offers professional development and quality education, both Pre-licensing and Continuing Education courses. We are offer education programs in a classroom setting or online or at your location.
Why Choose Us?
We are one of the only provider to offer both "live" and "virtual" prelicense class instruction! Our pass rates are some of the highest of any provider in the tristate area. Our instructors have over 100 years of combined insurance experience including:
- Operating and working for both independently owned and large insurance agencies/brokers
- Working and managing within insurance companies
- Teaching prelicense, agent continuing education, and underwriting
- Editing insurance coverage guides
- Managing underwriting education